The Amador Community College Foundation provides an open access computer lab in the Health and Human Services Building, Suite 700 located at 10877 Conductor Blvd. in Sutter Creek. The lab is equipped with laptops and tablets with high-speed wireless connection (WI-FI) for student check out and use in the lab. Students must present a current Student Identification Card or proof of enrollment in Coastline, Foothill, Folsom Lake, or Allan Hancock Community Colleges' Distance Education Programs to use this facility.
To view a map of our facility and how to enter click here.
Students can login by using their "my college" account specific to their college account.
All files are deleted from the laptops/tablets when the user logs off. Students must bring their own storage device to save their work.
At this time, we are not offering printing services. Students can print their work at home or at the nearby STAPLES Office Supply Store.
ACCF Computer Use Policies:
- Please no eating or drinking in the Computer Lab.
- Computers and tablets are only available for use to Amador County residents able to provide current I.D. and evidence of current enrollment in, or the process of registering for, Coastline Community College’s Distance Education Program.
- Any student requesting use of an ACCF provided computer or tablet will be required to “check out” the device and accepts all responsibility for the return of the device in usable condition substantially similar to that in which it was originally borrowed.
- Computers and tablets are the sole property of the Amador Community College Foundation and are not allowed to leave the premises.
- ACCF computers and tablets are provided for the sole purpose of student participation in course work and other activities directly related to the distance education program in which they are enrolled. ACCF devices are not to be used for any internet access not directly related to class work, or for social media networking, personal e-mail use, texting, or any other use deemed inappropriate by ACCF onsite personnel.
- The determination of inappropriate use is at the sole discretion of ACCF and its assigned personnel, and will result in the cancellation of use and retrieval of the device immediately.
These policies also apply to student-owned laptops/tablets when using those devices in the Amador Learning Center.